I am so excited you have stopped by my blog. I live and breathe photography. I just can't get enough of it.
When I am not taking pictures,
I am taking in all the little details of life looking for inspiration.
I am located in San Jose, California
and love being a California girl. If you have any questions
or would like to set up a session, please email me at scbauerle@gmail.com.

Please feel free to leave a comment or two.
I love comments!!!




Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hunter

When Hunter was a month old I took pictures of this little peanut. A year later I got to see him all grown up into a coconut. Now that I have a daughter I truly appreciate how fast the first year really goes. I loved all of Hunters different expressions during our session.

Just one month old
Now one year


>

No comments:

Post a Comment